How to get Tibet Travel Permit
According to policy of Tibet Tourism Bureau, traveler can not apply the Tibet Travel Permit on his(her) own. He(she) has to book tour service from a certificated agency, and let the agency apply the permit.
1. Work out a detailed itinerary in Tibet and reserve from a Tibet travel agency .
2. Hire a tour guide and driver for your every day tour(your travel agency will arrange for you).
3. Pay a deposit to your travel agency through Paypal or bank transfer
4. Send scan copies of your passport and China visa.
5. Offer an available address in China(hotel or local agency) to receive your permit.
6. We express the permit to you, or let a tour guide give it to you at airport or train station before your trip.
Note: Above policy doesn't apply to diplomats, journalists, media photographer or government officials.
Let us apply permit for you